SIP Trunking in Carmel-by-the-Sea-CA
Tell the phone company goodbye and route your calls through the internet with SIP Trunking.
What’s not to like about drastically cutting down your phone bill and improving the reliability of your phone system all at once? Seriously, by using your internet connection, you can bypass the phone company and cut operational costs by up to 50%. Plus, SIP Trunking delivers crystal-clear call quality and trustworthy service thanks to a guarantee of 99.999% uptime.
So what is SIP Trunking?
In the past, when you want phone service, you’ve had to go through the phone company. And that’s no fun. The phone company not only charges you bunch for phone lines, but they take forever to get set up. Oh, and don’t forget all the expensive phone infrastructure you may have had to put in place like T1 lines and switches. So not only is the initial investment super high, but it is also costly (and slow) to add more lines as you go. With SIP Trunking, you can forget about all that.
SIP Trunking simply routes your calls through your internet connection. All you have to do is plug and play. The majority of new phones are fully compatible with SIP Trunking, but we can help you make sure your system is compatible. Or you can choose from some of the great phones we offer. But if you have some older phones you still like, that’s totally fine because there is a basic little device we can add to the mix called a VoIP Gateway, and it just translates digital and analog calls in the VoIP calls. No matter which way you go, SIP Trunking really is as great as it sounds.
Benefits of SIP Trunking
Cut operational costs by up to 50% by skipping the phone company
- Works with your existing phones or we can help you pick some nice new ones (maybe even free!)
- Reduced long-distance, international, and toll-free rates
- No restrictive contracts so you can cancel any time you need to
- Free inter-office calls keeps everyone in your company on the same page
- Only pay for what you need and easily add lines whenever you want
- Setup, migration, and number porting are all extremely simple
- 24/7 support is always available and on-site technicians can help too
- 99.999% uptime guarantee for the ultimate reliability and protection against outages
- Crystal-clear call quality
- Massive network bandwidth handles call spikes with ease
This whole SIP Trunking, VoIP, no phone company thing is the real deal. The tradeoffs or downsides to using SIP Trunking for your phones are nonexistent. It’s time to experience all the benefits of SIP Trunking, so give us a call today and we can answer any questions you might have and give you a price quote (Psssst! It starts at less than $5 a line).