Hosted Exchange in West-Palm-Beach-FL
Hosted Microsoft Exchange is business email
Combining email, calendar and contacts, Exchange is the leading platform for business communication. Hosted Exchange is a critical element in taking your office to the cloud. Being able to fully integrate your company’s email across all platforms and devices makes you more responsive, competitive, and powerful. Now this is some business-grade email.
What’s “hosted” Exchange?
Back in the day, Microsoft Exchange lived at your place of business. You bought a server, you paid for a license, and you had to hire an IT guy to install and maintain everything. With Hosted Exchange, you get all the same functionality, but with 0 of that overhead. No need to worry about installation, maintenance, support, or upgrades, because it is all done for you thanks to THE CLOUD.
What’s the difference between Exchange and Outlook?
That’s right, there is a difference. The two aren’t synonymous. Outlook is a program your computer uses to access your email, calendar, contacts, and all that good stuff. But that good stuff is actually powered by Exchange.
Features of Hosted Email
If we posted every single feature of Hosted Email, your finger would fall off before you scrolled through them all. But just for fun, here are a few:
- Communicate with people around the world or down the street at any time
- Unmatched security and reliability (McAfee email defense included)
- Sync email across work computers, tablets, home PCs, and smartphones
- Manage users, permissions, and functionality across your entire company from one central dashboard
- High level performance of all email-related activities
- Create effective rules for organizing and filtering messages
- Manage a library full of custom email signatures
- Fantastic search tools that let you track down anything in a hurry
- Create shared mailboxes
- And of course, loads more
Expert migration pros will help get your new email setup with zero downtime and customer support is available 24/7. Being able to trust that your email will always be functional is huge, so that is why Hosted Exchange is backed by a 99.999% uptime guarantee.
Hosted Exchange is an amazing product, but it’s only the beginning to taking your business to the next level. Prices start at just $3.99 a month per user. You get the best deal when you bundle Hosted Email with some of our other cloud-based services, so contact us today to see what we can put together for you.